Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick, sick, sick!

I am just so physically sick and mentally tired. Life is a difficult thing! Especially when you live day-by-day just trying to do something that makes you happy. When life is absolutely filled with school, homework, icky hot weather, and things such as that, it is just hard to wake up in the morning. Especially when I live in such the opposite of places that I wish I could live. The bland, development-filled suburb of Los Angeles is not what I call my cup of tea.
Sometimes I wonder if it is bad that I spend my time dreaming and wishing I were in a different world. Or atleast a different place in this world...
I'm sorry if I am sounding like a negative Nancy!
Please try to have a good week!
And I hope you enjoy these photos that I took in Yucca Valley this weekend...



No comments: