Monday, August 10, 2009

My Big Adventure for the Summer!

My adventure starts the day after tomorrow! I am traveling to the beautiful woodsy Punxsatawney, Pensylvania! Oh, how I love it there. Its gorgeously green, and filled with trees, creeks, and (my absolute favorite thing) blueberry bushes! Lucky for me, I have family there to stay with! My aunt lives in such a charming house in the woods. I just have such wonderful memories of her big windows (letting in either sun, or allowing a joyous pit-pat-pattering of rain), and I remember her enchanting rows of tall tall blueberry bushes! Everywhere! So I cannot wait to get there, and I will take millions of photos, of course! But first I must deal with the long plane ride from California to Pensylvania. Plane rides can either be adventures, or treacherous things! Lets hope its a fun adventure!

Now, my biggest worry about going on this trip, is how much I will miss my animals! Especially my kitties! Here's two of em! Cuddlin on the chair ;)

Now I will be back on Tuesday of next week, where I will fill you in with dozens of photos! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: