Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bonjour

Wow. I hate to sound all...cheesy...but I'm excited. I'm excited to have a place to talk about myself. No really, I'm a little too excited. Well, this is my first, um, entry?, and I'm already boring myself to sleep. So I guess I'll just provide a link to my photography gallery... http://www.dianaexperiment.deviantart.com/ Oh, and here's a couple of my newest photos. I left them quite small, but you should check out the full sizes on my gallery.



In other news, I am finally on spring break! Hurray! And the best part is...I'm leaving to go back east on Wednesday! I'm going to New York, New Jersey, Washington DC, and Virginia! I am in a state of beyond happiness.

In more news, I went antique shoppin' today! One of my favorite things to do of all time.
I didn't score majorly today, but I did manage to find a couple special items.
One is this charming little jar. These pictures don't do it justice, but you'll get the gist of it. And sorry about the awful lighting!





I also found this great, vintage My Little Pony. I've always had an infatuation with My Little Pony's and it was so exciting to find an old one! If anyone knows the name of this pony, please share. And again, sorry for the icky picture and icky lighting!




In more other news (I have lots of news today!), my bedroom is finally finished! Hurray hurray! The only thing I regret about it, is that this time around I was NOT planning on covering the entirety of my walls with posters. I wanted it more simple, and yet I ended up doing the same thing I did to my walls before....Why did I paint it again? Oh well, if I'm ever completely energized and can't sleep or something, than I will work on rearranging and taking down posters. My room does sort of look a little...immature?...with all the posters.







2 comments:

The Mess said...

O she don´t look so happy.

DianaExperiment said...

That is quite so. It was a spontaneous shot of my little sister who was getting quite frustrated with me. :)
I do believe that is what you were commenting on.