Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm nuts! Absolutely crazy.

I mentioned before that even though I just completed re-doing my room, I wasn't exactly thrilled with it (because of the insane amount of posters on my wall). Well, I don't know what got into me, but last night I took EVERYTHING off of the walls. And started over! :0

So now I'm in the midst of redecorating my room (again). So when I finish, I'll definitely post pictures. I am almost finished, but I'm waiting until after I come back from back from the east coast to see if I have any new treasures to add.

Wow.

Next subject. I think that today I will walk over to a used bookstore that is very close to my home. Maybe I'll find some goody to read on the plane tomorrow. Uh-oh, which I still haven't packed for! So I guess I have to do that too...

Well, I'll definitely be back later today with news about any treats I found at the used bookstore, and for a last goodbye before I'm off to my trip!


This is my sweet little Maximus who I will miss unendingly on my trip! :(

No comments: