Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh. . .

Oh, it has been quite some time since I have last blogged. My last post was about two very sick, and very beloved horses. Sadly, I must tell you that my most adored horse Casper, has died. I am still not able to talk about it much, so I'll leave it at that.
On a lighter note, this past Saturday I went to Los Angeles to see the most amazing Yann Tiersen! He is best recognized for doing the music for the whimsical French film Amelie.

The concert was amazing. I was bummed because he never picked up an accordian, or played the piano, but he did, however, play some amazing new music on his guitar. I especially adored he and his violin. He played the most wonderful violin solo "Sur Le Fil". Here is a video of him playing it the night I saw him!


And here are some photos that I took!

No comments: