Thursday, May 14, 2009

Waiting and Wishing for Summer

Summer, summer, summer! It is almost here! In less than 3 weeks I will start my beautious summer vacation, and I cannot be more excited! I am anxiously awaiting the wonderful summer days, and the even better, cool, summer nights!
For now, I am trying to find every bit of summer that I can grasp. . .For example, I took a few photos of the summery flowers on the hill behind my house. Take a gander =)

Oh, I really just cannot wait until the wonderfulness starts! I am already making a list of summer books I must read. I will hopefully relax under a tree with these books on the summer days, but with the Southern California heat, it is hard to say!
I hope you all can manage to get through the last weeks. . .I know I will have some amount of difficulty!!
:)

No comments: