Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An Antique Morning!

Hello!
Today I spent the morning doing one of my favorite things: browsing antique shops. . .hoping for something to stick out to me!
Two things did =)

First was this lovely original photo from the 1906 book "The Christy Girl", by Howard Chandler Christy. I fell in love with it immediately. When I brought it home I noticed that it had a back side! What a nice surprise!

Front side
Back side

I also bought this Twilight Zone pin to add to my collection of pins! Cool, right?

I don't know about you, but I think it looks quite nice on my pin-filled bag!


Now I just need to get a frame for my new Christy print. . .Speaking of frames, yesterday I got a couple for my lovely things I got at the Sawdust festival! I think they look great on my wall ;)

I also matted and hung three of my own photos =)
Top left-Ryan of We Are the Arsenal; Top right-Ian of Dear and the Headlights; Bottom-George of Alexisonfire

And last but not least, funny picture of the day! Isn't she adorable?

No comments: