Monday, July 27, 2009

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland!

As many of you know, Tim Burton is doing an Alice in Wonderland film starring Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter! So, it's from the point of view of the Mad Hatter, and I'm sure its going to be very dark, a bit humerous, and amazing!

I am unbelievably excited for this movie. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books (stories in general) ever, Tim Burton is one of my favorite directors/producers, and I love Johnny Depp as well! He is a total genius. Oddly enough, I am fine with the fact that obviously this film is not going to be like the book.


Not to mention the incredible art that Disney has come out with for this film. WOW. Just looking at the photos is like stepping into another world. Imagine how the movie will be!!

All photos from http://www.slashfilm.com/









No comments: