Thursday, May 8, 2008

Get A Life Tour

Last night I was at an amazing concert! It was Straylight Run, Lights Resolve, The Used, Street Drum Corps, and Army of Me.

It was such a great show. I had pit tickets which made it even more fun, and the best part is....... drumroll please..........my friend won BACKSTAGE PASSES! And took me of course. It was really great I met all the guys from Lights Resolve (Neal, Matt, Shermin); the singer from Straylight Run (John), and the drummer from Straylight Run (Will); and the singer of Army of Me (Vince). They were all really awesome and laid back.

Pictures!
(Sorry, just icky ones from my phone) And unfortunately, my pics of Lights Resolve are SO bad that they aren't even worth putting up here. Too far away. :(


John and me........................................................... Neal and me



Matt and me........................................................... Vince and me



Street Drum Corps:







Straylight Run:





Army of Me:



and The Used (I got really far back by the time it got to them)



So basically, it was a fantastic concert to add to my list of fantastic concerts that I've attended.
The only bad part was that my friend got hurt in the mosh pit, and so we took him to the hospital right after the show to get stitches! It was a really deep cut right above his eye. But he said it was worth it!

Oh, and if any of you ever have the chance to see Street Drum Corps live, DO IT! They're AMAZING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lights Resolve is awesome. LOVE U too!