Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today I Learned the Importance of...

...a mental health day.
Well, afternoon.

I start having a serious mental breakdown at school! I just couldn't take it anymore. So I called my mom and we decided that we would take the rest of the day off, and have a mental health afternoon. She picked me up from school, and we went to a little French crepery and ate lunch. We shared a sandwich on a baguette, and a delicious crepe with nutella, strawberries, and bananas. Mmmm.
Then we walked around the little downtown area and I tried on whimsical dresses in a charming store, (of course, not buying any! :D ), and we smelled some lovely perfumes in Bath and Body Works. ;)
It was a lovely afternoon.

Too bad I have to go to school tomorrow...

Anyways, now I think that I will take my book "Farewell Summer", by Ray Bradbury, and go sit outside and read. With one of my kitties, of course.

No comments: