Friday, May 16, 2008

Heat&Stress&Music&Books&Disturbing Movies

Hello all :)
It has certainly been very hot lately. Today was 104 degrees, I believe. Quite awful! I prefer beautiful, rainy days, myself. Maybe some day I will move to Seattle, Washington. Sounds lovely.

Life for me has lately revolved around schoolwork. It's really been giving me a bad mood all the time. I try to read and listen to music to help out with my stress. I've been listening to the song "Buttoned Down" by Straylight Run nonstop! It's quite a wonderful song. You should certainly give it a listen.

I've been reading the book "Eclipse" by Stephenie Meyer. It's the third book in the "Twilight" series. I'm really enjoying it.

Has anyone heard of the movie, "Funny Games"? I'm partly interested in watching it, but I'm also partly thinking that it will be intolerably sick, just twisted. So, if anyone has seen it, I welcome opinions!

Well, I am quite thrilled that it is Friday. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: